As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Coleman Lay Z Spa Inflatable Hot Tub Reviews Are a Good Research Option If You Are Interested in Buying a Quality Portable Hot Tub
Permanent, solid hot tub/spas are really great but they require quite a commitment by their owners. Solid hot tubs are expensive and heavy. They require a dedicated spot and are not easily movable. They also require regular maintenance and addition of chemicals to keep the water usable. This is why it can be very useful to consider a portable model, such as one of the Coleman hot tubs. Checking out some Coleman Lay Z Spa Inflatable Hot Tub reviews is a great way to start your research.
Inflatable, portable hot tubs are inexpensive and very portable. Once set up, they give a good hot tub experience to their owners. When it is time to move, the soft sided hot tub goes with its owner to the next location. Though, there are advantages and disadvantages to this type of hot tub, it is worth considering.
In a hurry? See Here For Best Deals on the [easyazon_link identifier=”B00NB3P98G” locale=”US” tag=”httpwwwbuil06-20″]Coleman Lay-Z Spa Inflatable Hot Tub[/easyazon_link]
The Coleman 4 Person Hot Tub – Main Features
The features of this Coleman Lazy Spa hot tub are impressive:
- The hot tub kit includes the hot tub, a pump and heater, a control panel, a chemical floater, an instruction DVD, and a filter cartridge. It also includes a leatheroid cover with air bladder and connection clips, a pressure gauge, and a ground mat. In case they are needed, the kit includes a heavy duty repair patch, PVC sheet, glue, and a special wrench.
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”148″ identifier=”B00NB3P98G” locale=”US” src=”http://hottubadvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/61PdoeCuXSL.SL160.jpg” tag=”httpwwwbuil06-20″ width=”160″]
2. This spa is quick and easy to set up. The hardest part is getting the heavy, near 100-pound box to the site and spreading out the spa to inflate. Once the pump is attached and turned on, it takes less than one half hour to inflate and be ready to fill. The spa plugs into a 120 V receptacle. And if you looking for a bit more room, then this Coleman Spa can also be used as a 3 person hot tub!
3. A Lay-Z-Massage system gives the device more control. Though there are not any jets, the bubblers around the perimeter are strong enough to be very effective.
4. The Coleman Lazy Spa Hot Tub comes with a digital control panel that assures setting it up will be quick and easy. The control panel lets the owner adjust the temperature and control the bubbles.
5. The rapid heating system saves electricity and gets the water up to 104 degrees quickly. It will take about eight hours depending on the outside temperature.
6. The water filtration system keeps the water clean and pure for the spa users. The filter cartridges are easy to purchase and install. Filters need to be changed about once a week.
7. The connections to the pump/heater are strong and water tight.
8. There is a drainage tube off the pump side of the spa for easy draining.
9. This portable spa seats four adults comfortably.
10. This inflatable hot tub is priced well under $400.00 and shipping is free.
11. When it is time to move, the portable, inflatable hot tub only needs to be drained and deflated to go with its owner. It can be set up outside in the summer, then moved inside for the winter.
12. The cushioned floor includes a quick-drain system.
4 Person Inflatable Hot Tub Comparison:
Coleman Lazy Spa Portable Hot Tub Reviews:
Coleman 4 person spa reviews are overwhelmingly positive with over 89% of reviewers saying they would recommend this spa to their friends. The main complaints about the Coleman Spa seemed to be about the online ordering process and experience and the fact that the manufacturer does not recommend using this portable spa in temperatures of less than 40 degrees above zero. However, most reviewers were impressed by the quality and ease of set up for this product.
The heater shuts off when the bubbles are on and the temperature can dip, but as soon as the heater is back on, the temperature goes back up. The coleman layz spa hot tub reviews mentioned that the sides are strong enough for an adult to sit on. Reviewers were also impressed with the spa cover and how it clipped onto the spa. They also praised the simple, yet effective design.
Some Manufacturer Suggestions For Successful Use of the Coleman Spa
The hot tub water should be changed once a week. The filters need to be changed once a week. The unit should not be used at temperatures lower than 40 degrees because of the chance of water freezing in lines. There is a setup and maintenance DVD that should be viewed for other helpful information. The ground mat is important to use because it helps keep the water temperature in the hot tub warm. Make sure the hot tub is positioned so that the drainage tube is located where the water is meant to drain.
These inflatable, portable hot tubs are an affordable way to try out the hot tub experience. These hot tubs are not as sturdy as a permanent, solid hot tub, but offer a great value for the investment. These hot tubs offer a healthy form of relaxation and pain relief for those using them.
Coleman 4 Person Hot Tub Buy:
[easyazon_cta align=”center” identifier=”B00NB3P98G” key=”wide-orange” locale=”US” tag=”httpwwwbuil06-20″]
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.